Hello! My name is Frank Torres. Thank you for visiting my website and wanting to know a little more about me. I possess a wide range of creative, art direction and team leading abilities that I have fine tuned over many years. I’m comfortable working in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite on both MAC and Windows workspaces; this allows me to easily adapt and work in any operating system environment. I am a quick learner and can pick up new programs with ease, I currently started working with 3D Studio Max in order to work on existing renderings and manipulate the graphics on them. I have years of experience with design for web, print, packaging and large format. I am also experienced in photography, retouching images, video production and editing. My experience has allowed me to develop a strong eye for detail and getting projects done correctly and on time under tight deadlines. I understand that every project comes with it’s own set of challenges and I am good at adapting and creating solid solutions fast and efficiently. I am much more than just a graphic designer; I am a problem solver.
• Experienced with the Adobe CC suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro.
• Experienced in managing a creative and production team.
• Experienced in design for web, print, and large format.
• Experienced in digital photography and editing.
• Experienced in video production and editing.
• Experienced with print preparation and production.
• Experienced with Windows and Mac operating systems.
• Worked on booth designs for major trade shows.
• Managed creative and production schedule in order to meet critical deadlines.
• Created album/DVD artwork packaging accompanied by marketing campaigns.
• Created advertising campaign strategies for a variety of products and services.
• Communicated corporate identity through design of logos.